Happy New Year everyone! :) We are making some changes for 2015, and have some events coming up in the next few months!
Revised Class Schedule
We’ve simplified our classes–all classes now begin with a 15-minute “soft arrival” time, in which participants can kick off their shoes, warm up, roll on the floor, and enjoy a period of transition in which you can shift your mind and body into the moment, ready to fully participate in your experience of dance or martial movement!
Here’s the new class schedule (soft arrival begins 15 minutes prior to each class time):
- Wednesday Afternoon: 4:30-5:30 pm, Nia w/ Jena
- Thursday Evening: 7:30-9:00 pm, Martial Movement w/ Eron
- Friday Evening: 6:15-7:15 pm, Nia w/ Jena
- Sunday Morning: 9:30-10:30 am, Nia w/ Jena
- Sunday Evening: 6:30-8:00 pm, Martial Movement w/ Eron
Full details about how to attend our classes can be found on the class schedule page.
More Breema Workshops!
In addition to the regularly-scheduled classes, there will be a couple of upcoming opportunities to experience Breema:
- January 10th — A Saturday workshop consisting of a free Self-Breema class followed by a Breema Bodywork class ($45), held at Everest College in North Seattle. Full details about the event can be found on Experience Breema and Self-Breema in Seattle.
- March 28-29 – A weekend workshop which will be held at M’Illumino in Seattle’s Roosevelt district. We haven’t posted about this one yet, but you can find details now on the Breema Center website.
For more Breema events held worldwide, visit the Breema Center’s calendar page!